2014 SCCLA Leather Weekend Logo Contest
The Santa Clara County Leather Association 2014 Leather Weekend and Mr. & Ms. Santa Clara County Leather 2014 Contest is less than 3 months away, and the Leather Weekend Committee is working hard to make it a great event!
However, they need your help! So they are holding a contest for a logo that will best represent this year's Leather Weekend theme. Prize(s) will be awarded to the winning entry. The logo contest is open to everyone.
The theme for this year's leather weekend is "Bridging Together", with attention on the changing faces of leather and kink in today's community.
One proposed picture for announcement posters and flyers was an variation on the "Dogs playing poker" picture, changing the dogs for different portrayals of todays leather and kink, i.e.: a leather man/woman, a puppy or pony, sportswear, military or law enforcement uniform, and/or other representations of the various kinks.
Submissions of logo artwork should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in media format if possible.
Entries must be received by 10pm PST Sept. 18, 2014.
This year's Leather Weekend will be 3 days of sharing fun, friendship, and leather and kink community. Be a part of it and help design the logo that will represent the theme, "Bridging Together".
1. The Submissions may be shared with the Santa Clara County Leather Association (SCCLA) membership without limitation.
2. Neither SCCLA nor any of it's members are obligated to use or pay for use of any Submission.
3. It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to SCCLA by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by SCCLA members.
4. All Submissions shall become the property of SCCLA, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the membership of SCCLA and shared with legal authorities if SCCLA believes it warranted. Neither SCCLA nor any third or other party with whom SCCLA shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
5. SCCLA shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
6. SCCLA reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
7. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
8. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.